25-32 months - Where Children's Learning Begins!
Early Pre-School is where the child's love of learning starts to flourish. Our teachers at Champions Academy and Childcare begin to channel their energy into fun and exciting new ways to learn. Our love and logic program pushes children to explore the world around them and guide them in new and exciting adventures.
- Children study board books, and teachers read to our children every day.
- Our teachers have circle time every day to go over days of the month, weather, letters and the sounds associated with them. Along with numbers , colors, and shapes.
- Our teachers also engage the students in sign language, and spanish to enhance their language skills.
- Children’s artwork, pictures, and projects are displayed around the room to give the students pride in their work.
Early Pre-School classrooms are arranged to include:
- Large open spaces for play
- Circle time for hands on learning about their world
- Learning centers for art, science, literacy and math
The Champions Play for an “A” for Early Pre-Schoolers
Play for an “A” mission is to teach children about sports,physical fitness and living a healthy lifestyle in a fun and positive atmosphere that will allow them to build their skills and their love for sports and physical activity. Your toddler will experience all of this in a 10,000 square foot a/c indoor activity space.
In our “Play for an A” Program we focus on major motor skills to help with balance, and coordination, along with themed weeks to educate your child about their physical needs and living a healthy lifestyle. Read our newsletter to see an example of the themes for each of the months.
Each day your child will spend 45 minutes in their daily PA class. Each day will be focused on different actives. For example, tumbling, sports, soccer, yoga, jumping, balancing, parachute, and team work.