32 months - young 3's - Exploring and Creating
It has been proven that children learn best through exploring and interacting with the environment around them. This is why our teachers at Champions Academy and Childcare provide age appropriate exploration, so your child can learn, grow, and develop their love for learning.
Our Pre-School classroom includes:
- Children study board books, and teachers read to our children every day.
- Our teachers have circle time every day to go over days of the month, weather, letters and the sounds associated with them. Along with numbers , colors, and shapes.
- Our teachers also engage the students in sign language, and spanish to enhance their language skills.
Our Pre-School classrooms are arranged to include:
- Large open spaces for play
- Circle time for hands on learning about their world
- Learning centers for art, science, literacy and math
The Champions Play for an “A” for Pre-Schoolers
Play for an “A” mission is to teach children about sports,physical fitness and living a healthy lifestyle in a fun and positive atmosphere that will allow them to build their skills and their love for sports and physical activity. Your toddler will experience all of this in a 10,000 square foot a/c indoor activity space.
In our “Play for an A” Program we focus on major motor skills to help with balance, and coordination, along with themed weeks to educate your child about their physical needs and living a healthy lifestyle. Click on the word newsletter to see an example of the themes for each of the months.
Each day your child will spend 45 minutes in their daily PA class. Each day will be focused on different actives. For example, tumbling, sports, soccer, yoga, jumping,music and movement, balancing, parachute, and team work.