12 months to 24 months
Providing the Best Environment for your Toddler's Development
Toddlers are always on the move, and making life Fun! Everything can turn into a learning experience. Our certified teachers continue to explore the world around them through toddlers eyes.
Our Infant-Toddler program grows along with the child, building on new experiences.
“The staff goes over and beyond making learning fun for my child!”
Toddler Curriculum includes:
Our Toddler curriculum is a combinations of love and logic and CC village curriculum. Both support our “hands on” philosophy. We also develop partnerships with parents and encourage open and frequent communication.
Our classrooms are warm, and offer a homelike environment, where they can practice their skills in all areas of development.
Toddlers activities include:
*learning centers for literacy, sensory, science and art
*action and reaction toys
- hands-on projects to stimulate the mind, and increase small motor skills
- a fun, safe 10,000 sq. foot play environment for tumbling, playing, and imagination
- daily reports on nap time, toilet training, and meal
- close attention to each child, to serve each child according to their needs
- lots of fun and hugs!
The Toddler program:
Our program grows to work with each individual child.
Our goals in our toddler program are:
- building language skills
- recognizing good citizenship
- fine and gross motor skills
- daily bible study
Above all we want your toddler to feel this is their second home! Champions Academy and Childcare has a loving, christian based atmosphere!